You can search for an approved child care service provider using this online tool. You can search for:
- long day care
- occasional care
- family day care
- in home care
- out of school hours care (OSHC)
- vacation care.
What you'll need
- your suburb or postcode.
How to check
- Select the 'Find online' button.
- Choose the type of service you're looking for.
- Enter your postcode or suburb.
- Select 'Search'.
Things to keep in mind ...
- In Australia, most providers are regulated by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) under the National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Some early childhood education and care service providers – such as homebased, mobile and occasional care services – aren't covered by the NQF. These services are regulated by the state of NSW under different laws.