When you renew a vehicle registration online, you need to provide the billing number. You can find this number via a current, or previously registered, NSW vehicle plate number.
The vehicle billing number check can only be run on vehicles previously or currently registered in NSW.
What you need
The vehicle's NSW registration plate number.
How to check
- Select the 'Check online' button.
- Enter the vehicle's NSW plate number, without spaces or punctuation.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Search'.
- The billing number and the vehicle details will be displayed on the screen.
To search for another billing number, enter a new plate number. Your new search results will be displayed on screen.
- A vehicle's billing number is also on the registration renewal notice that was posted to you. If you haven't received a renewal notice in the mail please call us on 13 77 88.