The National Parks in NSW offer some of the best nature walks, bushwalks and hiking tracks in the state.
Ranging from short strolls and day walks, to multi-day treks, there’s a walking track to suit almost everyone.
If you'd like to find a nature walk in a NSW National Park, you can do this online.
What you need
- you'll need to know the region, town or location you're interested in, and
- the month in which you wish to take the walk.
How to find
- Select 'Find online'.
- Using the drop down menu, select 'Walking'.
- Enter the region, town or location you're interested in.
- Enter the month when you plan on taking the walk.
- Select 'Search'.
You may be required to pay an entry fee to some of the parks listed.
Before visiting a NSW National Park, ensure you have:
- checked the local weather in the region
- checked the Alerts section on the NSW National Parks website for fires, floods, park closures and other alerts
- the appropriate clothing and equipment.