If you've applied online to renew your NSW Driver Licence within the last 6 months, you can use your MyServiceNSW Account to download a copy of the declaration you made during your renewal application.
What you need
- to have applied online to renew your NSW Driver Licence within the last 6 months
- a MyServiceNSW Account connected to Roads and Maritime Services.
If you don't have an account, you can create one now. All you need to get started is an email address, and:
- your NSW driver licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
How to get a copy
- Select the 'Renewal declaration' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account. If your account is new or it was not previously connected to Roads and Maritime, enter your NSW Driver Licence details.
- View, download or print a copy of your declaration PDF.
If you need a copy of the declaration you made during a licence replacement, visit Get a copy of your licence replacement declaration.
To download a copy of your declaration, you must have applied online to renew your NSW Driver Licence.