If you've applied online to replace your NSW Driver Licence within the last 6 months, you can use your MyServiceNSW Account to download a copy of the declaration you made during your replacement application.
What you need
- to have applied online to replace your NSW Driver Licence within the last 6 months
- a MyServiceNSW Account connected to Roads and Maritime Services.
Don't have an account? Sign up now. All you need to get started is an email address, and:
- your NSW driver licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
How to get a copy
- Select the 'Replacement declaration' button.
- Log into your MyServiceNSW Account, or sign up now. If your account is new or it was not previously connected to Roads and Maritime, enter your NSW Driver Licence details.
- View, download or print a copy of your declaration PDF.
If you need a copy of the declaration you made during a licence renewal, visit Get a copy of your licence renewal declaration.
To download a copy of your declaration, you must have applied online to replace your NSW Driver Licence.