Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


Business owners are legally responsible for damages or injuries to another person or property. If you own a business, you may want to get liability insurance to protect you and your business.

There are 3 main types of liability insurance to consider: 

  • public liability
  • professional indemnity
  • product liability.

You can speak with an insurance company or broker to get liability insurance.

Additionally, you may like to consider income protection and insurance for your tools. 

To learn more about liability insurance for your business, visit the website. 

You'll be taken to another website.