All corporation property licensees who have held or received trust money during their audit year need to have their trust accounts audited.

If your audit has been qualified by the auditor, you will then need to lodge your annual return statement with NSW Fair Trading.

This can be done at a service centre.

What you need

  • your completed and signed audit report
  • your licence number.