Licensed importers/exporters of explosives and/or security sensitive dangerous substances (SSDS) must notify SafeWork NSW of any proposed import/export, 5 working days prior to the event.
- Holders of a licence to import/export explosives and/or SSDS.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- business name (if applicable)
- your licence number
- details of the explosives and/or SSDS
- UN number of the shipment
- licensed storage location and licence number (if not under your licence)
- shipping/aircraft details
- transport details (imports only)
- the bill of lading/commercial invoice
- your payment
- the PDF form – 'Notification of import/export of explosives by vessel or aircraft'.
How to notify
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Print and complete the form.
- Attach the invoice/bill of lading.
- Submit your notification with payment, by mail, email or fax, to the details on the form.