The NSW Online Registry is a virtual registry that provides 24-hour access to anyone involved in civil cases in the NSW Supreme Court, District and Local Courts.
After registering online, you can track the progress of your case, and:
- file and download court documents and forms
- search for case details, information and documents
- publish probate notices
- request copies of court sealed documents, including judgements and orders
- find details of proceedings
- search court listings and appearances.
The website offers secure access. Only a party involved in a case or their authorised representative can view or search for case information.