Motor vehicle entrance fees are charged at 45 NSW national parks and reserves. If you're a regular visitor to any of these parks, you can save on the entry fees by ordering an annual pass. One and 2-year passes are available, and you can order online.
The 4 types of annual passes are:
- all parks pass
- multi-park pass
- single country park pass
- country parks pass.
What you'll need
- your home address details
- your contact details
- your vehicle registration number
- your credit card details.
How to order
- Select the 'Order online' button.
- Select which annual pass you want to order.
- Read and confirm the 'Conditions of Use'.
- Select the park from the drop-down menu (if applicable).
- Provide the required information.
- Enter your payment details.
- Select 'Submit'.
Things to keep in mind...
- Passes are usually received within 10 working days, and you can display your receipt until then. The pass needs to be fixed to a section of untinted windscreen on the right-hand side of your vehicle.
- Concessions and discounts are available.
Check the Annual pass FAQs for information on:
- parking restrictions at Sydney Harbour National Park – Chowder Bay Precinct
- parks not covered by an annual pass.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.