You can view, select and buy a range of NSW Government publications online, including brochures, reports, maps, photographs and signage.
What you'll need
- an account with the NSW Government online shop (if you don't have an account, you'll be able to set one up)
- your personal details
- your delivery and billing details
- access to a printer if you want to pay by phone or fax.
How to order
- Select the 'Order online' button.
- Browse by 'subject' or 'agency', or shop by 'category'.
- Select 'Add to basket' for the publication/s you want to order.
- 'Checkout' when you've finished shopping.
- Register or log in to shop.nsw.
- Complete your personal, contact and delivery details (if applicable).
- Enter your payment details.
- Confirm your order.