Entry to the Art Gallery of NSW is free, as are many of the exhibitions, but there are some temporary exhibitions that have an entry charge. You can buy tickets for these exhibitions online, and then print them out or download them to a phone or other device.
What you'll need
- your credit card details (if applicable)
- access to a printer so you can print your tickets, or a device on which you can access your e-tickets.
How to order
- Check out what's on at the gallery.
- Decide which exhibition you want to see.
- Select 'Buy tickets now from Qtix'.
- Choose the type of ticket and enter the quantity you want.
- Select 'Add to basket'.
- Make your payment with Paypal, or select 'Book now'.
- Log on to Qtix, register, or checkout as a guest.
- Enter your payment details.
- Confirm your purchase.
- Print or download your tickets.
- Education groups should check exhibition pages for pricing and must book through the Education and Public Program's Booking Office.
Things to keep in mind...
- A transaction fee is applied to online bookings.