If you've received an enforcement order because you haven't finalised the penalty reminder notice by the due date, you have the following options to finalise the enforcement order:
- pay the fine
Payments for an enforcement order can be made online. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 77 88.
What you need
- your enforcement order
- your personal details.
How to pay
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Enter your Reference Number.
- Select 'Next'.
- Enter your personal details.
- Enter your payment details.
- Submit payment.
- Print your receipt.
- If you don't finalise your enforcement order it may lead to enforcement action. For example, the suspension of your licence, cancellation of your registration, a property seizure order or an examination notice.
- A 0.4% card payment fee will be automatically applied if you pay with a credit card.
- If you can't afford to pay, you may wish to request a work and development order or apply to postpone the enforcement order.
- Call 13 77 88 if you need a copy of your penalty notice.
- Cash (in Australian currency)
- Cheque (Personal, Bank or Agency drawn)
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card (MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS)
- Money orders
- BPAY (if available via your financial institution)
- Direct Debit
- Payment by instalments (by phone or form)
Please note, a 0.4% card payment fee is automatically applied to all payments made with a credit card.
For further information about payment methods, please visit the Revenue NSW website.