What you need
- your overdue fine notice
- your personal details.
How to pay
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- If you don't finalise your overdue fine it may lead to further action. For example, the suspension of your licence, cancellation of your registration or a property seizure.
- Call 13 77 88 if you need a copy of your overdue fine notice.
- credit card (MasterCard or Visa – please note that a 0.25% card payment fee is automatically applied to all payments)
- debit card (MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS)
Note: Visit a Service NSW Centre or post office to pay by cash, money order or bank cheque.