If you have had a PCR test at a NSW public hospital COVID-19 clinic, you can choose to receive your result via:
- SMS and email, if you have a MyServiceNSW Account, and
- a push notification, if you also have the Service NSW mobile app and your push notification is on.
When you get a PCR test, you'll receive a patient flyer with steps to register.
If you test positive for COVID-19, you'll:
- be contacted directly by a public healthcare professional as a priority, and
- receive an SMS or email directing you to the NSW Health Pathology Portal.
All other pathology tests will be notified separately.
To register you must:
- be a New South Wales resident
- have been tested for COVID-19 at a NSW public hospital COVID-19 clinic.
To register on behalf of a child under the age of 16, you must be:
- the parent or guardian of the child
- on the same Medicare card as the child.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your Medicare card details
- the date you had your COVID-19 test.
How to register
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Select the ‘Register online’ button.
- Enter your details and follow the prompts to register.