If you want to remove an authorised representative from your Transport for NSW E-Toll Account, you can do this online.
You're eligible to remove an authorised representative on an E-Toll Account if you're the account holder.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit myE-Toll
What you need
- your E-Toll account number and password, and
- the authorised representative's name.
How to change
- Click the 'Remove online' button.
- Enter account number and password.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Authorised representatives' from the menu on the left.
- Select the person to be removed and click the 'Delete' button.
- Confirm deletion.