If you want to renew your general commercial game hunting licence (G-commercial), and it's within 60 days of expiring, you can do so online.
Note: If you're wanting to renew a NSW firearms licence, please visit Reapply for a firearms licence (individual).
What you'll need
- your current/previous G-commercial licence number
- your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
- your concession details (if applicable).
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button
- Enter your security PIN and licence number.
- Select 'Renew'.
- Complete the online renewal application.
If you don't wish to renew online:
- Download and complete Application for a NSW General Commercial Game Hunting Licence – PDF.
- Submit your application with payment by email, mail or fax, to the details on the form.
Holders of a NSW G-commercial licence that is within 60 days of expiring, who:
- are over 18 years of age
- hold a firearms licence.
For NSW firearms licence renewals, please refer to Reapply for a firearms licence (individual).
Things to keep in mind...
- To make sure that you have all the information you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Department of Primary Industries.