If you want to renew your general professional game hunting licence (G-professional), and it's within 60 days of expiring, you can do so online.
Note: If you're wanting to renew a NSW firearms licence, please visit Reapply for a firearms licence (individual).
What you'll need
- your current/previous G-professional licence number
- your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
your concession details (if applicable).
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Enter your security PIN and licence number.
- Select 'Renew'.
- Complete the online renewal application.
If you don't wish to renew online:
- Download and complete Application for a NSW General Professional Game Hunting Licence – PDF.
- Submit your application with payment by email, mail or fax, to the details on the form.
Holders of a NSW G-professional licence that is within 60 days of expiring, who:
- are 18 years or older
- are actively engaged or employed as a professional contract shooter to control or suppress deer species on private land for payment
- have a registered business name and an active ABN
- hold a current firearms licence with the genuine reason of:
- Vertebrate Pest Animal Control - Contract Shooter
- Business or Employment – other (eradication of birds or pest animals on non-rural land), OR
- an equivalent interstate firearms licence.
For NSW firearms licence renewals, please refer to Reapply for a firearms licence (individual).
Things to keep in mind...
- To make sure that you have all the information you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Department of Primary Industries.