If you want to renew your restricted commercial game hunting licence (R-commercial), you can do so online.
Note: If you're wanting to renew a NSW firearms licence, please visit Renew a firearms licence (individual).
Holders of a NSW R-commercial licence that is within 60 days of expiring, who:
- are 18 years or older
- hold a firearms licence
- are a member of an Approved Hunting Organisation
- are accredited in at least one R-licence category
- have obtained written permission to hunt from the manager of the public land.
For NSW firearms licence renewals, please refer to Renew a firearms licence (individual).
What you need
- your current/previous R-commercial licence number
- your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
- your concession details (if applicable).
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Enter your security PIN and licence number.
- Select 'Renew'.
- Complete the online renewal application.
If you don't wish to renew online:
- Download and complete Application for a NSW Restricted Commercial Game Hunting Licence – PDF.
- Submit your application with payment by email, mail or fax, to the details on the form.
- To make sure that you have all the information you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Department of Primary Industries.