If you want to renew your NSW restricted guide game hunting licence (R-guide), you can do so online.
Note: If you're wanting to renew a NSW firearms licence, please visit Renew a firearms licence (individual).
Holders of a NSW R-guide licence that is within 60 days of expiring, who:
- are 18 years or older
- hold a firearms licence
- are a member of an Approved Hunting Organisation
- are accredited in at least one R-licence category
- have a current Safari Tour Permit from the NSW Police Force Firearms Registry.
For NSW firearms licence renewals, please refer to Renew a firearms licence (individual).
What you need
- your current/previous NSW R-guide licence number
- your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
- your concession details (if applicable).
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Enter your security PIN and licence number.
- Select 'Renew'.
- Complete the online renewal application.
If you don't wish to renew online:
- Download and complete Application for a NSW Restricted Guide Game Hunting Licence – PDF.
- Submit your application with payment by email, mail or fax, to the details on the form.
To make sure that you have all the information you need to complete this transaction, please visit the Department of Primary Industries.