If you've reserved number plates and received a notice that your storage period is due to expire, you can renew/extend your reservation (hold) online, through myPlates.
- Anyone who has reserved their number plates (that is, put them into hold).
What you need
- email address
- driver licence number
- plate number.
How to reserve
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Select Individual or Organisation.
- Enter your name, email, driver licence number and plate number.
- Select how long you want to renew your hold for (from 1 to 5 years).
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your payment details.
- Submit your order.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you.