Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If your vehicle is seasonally registered, and you want to renew your registration for a first or second quarterly (3 months) or a half-yearly (6 months) registration term, you can do this at a service centre. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 77 88.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your concession details (if applicable)
  • the relevant inspection report (if applicable, and if not already submitted to Transport for NSW (TfNSW) electronically)
  • your CTP insurance (Green Slip) for the required registration term (if not already submitted to TfNSW electronically)
  • if you are not the first or second registered operator, you need to provide a completed Replacement Application – PDF appointing you as the authorised representative.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.