Back to top

If your Companion Card has been lost, stolen, damaged, expired (or due to expire), or your name or photo needs updating, you can request a replacement via post. To do this, complete the Replacement Form and post it to the Companion Card Program.

Download PDF form
  • the PDF form – 'Companion Card Replacement'
  • your current companion card number
  • two passport sized photos signed on the back by a health professional or service provider, and printed with your name (if replacing an expired card/card due to expire)
  • a photocopy of your Marriage Certificate, Deed Poll, Change of Name certificate (if you're changing the name on the card).
Download PDF form
  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Print and complete the form.
  3. Mail your application and any supporting documents to the address on the form.
Download PDF form

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: