Back to top

Workers on construction sites must have a SafeWork NSW general construction induction card (commonly known as a 'white card'). If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online. The card will then be sent to your home address.

Apply online
  • your personal details, and
  • details of a valid credit card or debit card (if ordering online).
Apply online
  1. Check the eligibility requirements.
  2. Click the 'Apply online' button.
  3. Select your licence type.
  4. Enter in your personal details.
  5. Complete the replacement card request form.
  6. Enter your payment details.
  7. Read and confirm the declaration.
Apply online

To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit SafeWork NSW

Apply online
  • Your general construction induction card will become void and you'll have to retrain if you haven't done any construction work within 2 years of your training.
Apply online

Payment methods

For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:

  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).

For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:

  • cash (in Australian currency)
  • cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
  • money order
  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
  • Android Pay app.

Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.

* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: