Workers on construction sites must have a WorkCover general construction induction card (commonly known as a 'white card'). If yours has been lost or destroyed, you can order and pay for a replacement online. The card will then be sent to your home address.Apply online
Replace a general construction induction card
- you must have already been issued a general construction induction card
- if your details have changed, or if your card wasn't received or contains a printing error, you cannot apply online – you'll need to complete the Application to Replace a High Risk Work Licence or General Construction Induction Card – PDF and provide your new/correct details, and
- to apply online, your details must exactly match those on your General Construction Induction Card record.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Workcover NSW.Apply online
For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.