Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If your restricted or general game hunting licence (R-licence or G-licence) has been lost, destroyed or defaced, you can apply for a replacement via email, fax or post.

Note: If you're needing to replace a NSW firearms licence, please refer to Replace a NSW firearms licence.

What you need

  • your personal and contact details
  • your residential details
  • your R-licence or G-licence number (if known)
  • parental/legal guardian consent (if under 18 years of age)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for a Replacement NSW Game Hunting Licence'.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Acknowledge and sign the declaration.
  4. Submit your application with payment, by mail, email or fax to the details on the form.

More information

  • Your replacement licence will be issued for the remainder of the period stated on the original licence you're replacing.
  • There are no concession rates when replacing your licence.
You'll be taken to another website.