If your general professional game hunting licence (G-professional) has been lost, destroyed or defaced, you can apply for a replacement via email, fax or post.
If you're needing to replace a NSW firearms licence, please refer to Replace a NSW firearms licence.
What you'll need
- your personal and contact details
- your residential details
- your G-professional licence number (if known)
- the PDF form – 'Application for a Replacement NSW Game Hunting Licence'.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Acknowledge and sign the declaration.
- Submit your application with payment, by mail, email or fax to the details on the form.
To be eligible for a G-professional licence you must:
- be 18 years or older
- be actively engaged or employed as a professional contract shooter to control or suppress deer species on private land for payment
- have a registered business name and an active ABN
- hold a current firearms licence with the genuine reason of:
- Vertebrate Pest Animal Control - Contract Shooter
- Business or Employment – other (eradication of birds or pest animals on non-rural land), OR
- an equivalent interstate firearms licence.
Things to keep in mind...
- Your replacement licence will be issued for the remainder of the period stated on the original licence that you're replacing.
- There are no concession rates when replacing your licence.