If your general professional game hunting licence (G-professional) has been lost, destroyed or defaced, you can apply for a replacement via email, fax or post.

If you're needing to replace a NSW firearms licence, please refer to Replace a NSW firearms licence.


To be eligible for a G-professional licence you must:

  • be 18 years or older
  • be actively engaged or employed as a professional contract shooter to control or suppress deer species on private land for payment
  • have a registered business name and an active ABN
  • hold a current firearms licence with the genuine reason of:
    • Vertebrate Pest Animal Control - Contract Shooter
    • Business or Employment – other (eradication of birds or pest animals on non-rural land), OR
    • an equivalent interstate firearms licence.

What you need

  • your personal and contact details
  • your residential details
  • your G-professional licence number (if known)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for a Replacement NSW Game Hunting Licence'.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Acknowledge and sign the declaration.
  4. Submit your application with payment, by mail, email or fax to the details on the form.

More information

  • Your replacement licence will be issued for the remainder of the period stated on the original licence that you're replacing.
  • There are no concession rates when replacing your licence.
You'll be taken to another website.