If you hold a contractor's licence and haven't renewed it before the expiry date, for a fee you can still restore the licence within three months of expiry at a service centre. After three months, you'll have to apply for a new licence and you won't be able to trade until you have it.Locate a service centre
Restore an individual contractor's licence
For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.