If your Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Licence expired less than 3 months ago, you can restore your licence at a service centre.
What you'll need
- your Annual Statement (sent to you by mail)
- your proof of identity, and
- payment details for the licence fee.
Things to keep in mind...
- if your licence has been expired for 3 months or longer, then you’ll need to make a new application for a Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Licence, and
- your motor vehicle repair business must not trade until it has a valid licence.
Visit the NSW Fair Trading website to make sure you have all the information.