If your Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Licence expired less than 3 months ago, you can restore your licence at a service centre.

What you'll need

  • your Annual Statement (sent to you by mail)
  • your proof of identity, and
  • payment details for the licence fee.

Things to keep in mind...

  • if your licence has been expired for 3 months or longer, then you’ll need to make a new application for a Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Licence, and
  • your motor vehicle repair business must not trade until it has a valid licence.

Visit the NSW Fair Trading website to make sure you have all the information.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.