Text size


If you hold a partnership contractor's licence and you haven't renewed it before the expiry date, you'll need to make an application to restore your licence. You can do this within three months of expiry at a service centre, or you can also send in your Renewal Restoration Notice by mail. If you haven't applied for a restoration within three months, you'll have to apply for a new licence.

Keep in mind that unless your licence is current, you're unable to trade.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • your Renewal Restoration Notification (if you don't have this, you can still make the application at a service centre).

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 6 November 2019