Back to top

Resume your online certificate application (birth, death, marriage, change of name)

If you were applying online for a birth, death, marriage, or replacement change of name certificate, and you saved your application to complete later, it's a simple step to resume where you left off.

Resume online
  • the email address you entered on your application form
  • the online reference number (ORN) that was provided to you during your application (this ORN was also emailed to the address you supplied on the application form).
Resume online
  1. Select the 'Resume online' button.
  2. Under 'Resume Application' select 'Resume a saved form'.
  3. Enter your email address and ORN.
  4. Verify you're not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
  5. Select 'Submit'.
Resume online
  • If you've misplaced your ORN, you can retrieve it by selecting 'Forgotten your ORN?', and then entering your name and email address.
Resume online

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: