If you'd like to return or exchange Maritime Merchandise items such as Maritime Maps, Registration Number Stickers or a Registration label, please visit a service centre. Alternatively you can return the merchandise and associated documentation via mail.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services.
What you need
- the merchandise you wish to return or exchange
- the receipt / proof of purchase
- a Request for Refund Form (if applicable).
How to return
- Complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure that you have all the required items and documentation, and then:
- Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
- Mail the documentation to Maritime Product Services, Locked Bag 5100, Camperdown NSW 1450