Text size


If you need to surrender your partnership contractor licence, you can do this at a service centre. For example, you may need to do this because of illness, retirement, bankruptcy or if you are moving interstate. You can also surrender your licence by mailing it with the Surrender of Licence form.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • the Surrender of Licence form
  • your current licence.

How to surrender

  1. Download, print and complete the Surrender of Licence/Certificate – PDF
  2. Attach your licence card, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit your documentation in person, or
  • Mail to NSW Fair Trading, PO Box 972, Parramatta NSW 2124
Last updated: 6 November 2019