Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you have numeral-only plates, you need to transfer the right to display them from the previous owner to you. Both the previous and current owner need to complete the application form. You can do the transfer at a service centre.

What you need

How to transfer

  1. Download, print and complete the Transfer Right to Display – PDF
  2. Gather your supporting documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

More information

The current and proposed holders must complete and sign the form

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.