The EnableNSW prescriber dashboard enables registered prescribers to manage information they've submitted on behalf of their clients (known as consumers).
The client must be registered as a consumer and have accessed EnableNSW services within the last 12 months.
The dashboard allows prescribers to:
- view and update a consumer's contact details
- add/edit diagnosis information
- review a consumer's eligibility status
- request equipment repairs and re-order consumables on a consumer's behalf
- view the status of requests
- view and update their own contact details.
The dashboard cannot be used for equipment request forms, appeals and equipment evaluations.
For information on registering and signing in, visit the EnableNSW prescriber dashboard.