If you operate a heavy vehicle under the NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS), this interactive online map is a helpful tool for planning your route in NSW.
You can use the map layer options to check the approved routes for the following heavy vehicles under the scheme:
- single articulated combinations
- 19m B-doubles
- 23m B-doubles
- 25m B-doubles
- road trains
- B-triples, and
Vehicles enrolled in the NSWLLS can use:
- routes approved for higher mass limits (HML) vehicles
- all Transport for NSW managed state roads
- local and regional roads approved by local councils for scheme vehicles
- restricted bridges on approved routes that have signage to indicate the maximum loads.
The map is printable, and the approved routes are the legally enforceable network in NSW.