Finance, Services and Innovation, NSW Department of
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) is a service provider and regulator.
DFSI supports sustainable government finances, major public works and maintenance programs, government procurement, information and communications technology, corporate and shared services, consumer protection, administration of State taxation and revenue collection, and NSW land and property administration.
- Building Insurers Guarantee Corporation
- Fair Trading Administration Corporation
- Government Property NSW
- NSW Procurement
- SAS Trustee Corporation (State Super)
- Self Insurance Corporation, NSW
- Service NSW
- State Records Authority of New South Wales
- Surveying and Spatial Information, Board of
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority
- Telecommunications Authority, NSW Government
- Waste Assets Management Corporation