Tradespeople doing work with minimum supervision must have a Tradesperson's Certificate for the appropriate class of work. These are available if you are a drainer, gasfitter, plumber, roof plumber or water plumber. You can apply for a Tradesperson's Certificate at a service centre.Locate a service centre
- The Tradesperson's Certificate Application form
- Your proof of identity
- One passport size photograph
- Your documents that meet the qualification requirements (certificates and transcripts from the registered training organisation)
- Your referee's statement (where applicable)
- Cash (in Australian currency)
- Cheque (Personal, Bank or Agency drawn)
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International* or American Express*)
- Debit card (MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS)
- Money orders
For transactions that can be completed online, you can only pay by credit card, except for some transactions where BPAY is accepted.
Please note, a surcharge may be applied if you choose to pay by credit card.
Unfortunately, the following payment types are unavailable in service centres:
- Credit card (Diners Club International)
- Traveller's cheques (in Australian currency and all other international currencies)
* Unfortunately, some websites and locations may not accept American Express or Diners Club International.