Tradespeople doing work with minimum supervision must have a Tradesperson's Certificate for the appropriate class of work. These are available if you are a drainer, gasfitter, plumber, roof plumber or water plumber. You can apply for a Tradesperson's Certificate at a service centre.Locate a service centre
Apply for a Tradesperson's Certificate
- The Tradesperson's Certificate Application form
- Your proof of identity
- One passport size photograph
- Your documents that meet the qualification requirements (certificates and transcripts from the registered training organisation)
- Your referee's statement (where applicable)
For some online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International* or American Express*), or
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order, or
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS).
Please note that you may need to pay a surcharge when paying by credit card.
* Unfortunately, some websites and locations may not accept American Express or Diners Club International.