Free and subsidised TAFE NSW courses and programs
Training Services NSW can help business owners:
- gain new skills or upskill to create new income streams
- access partial funding for qualifications for displaced workers
- assist displaced workers and other community members to retrain for new job opportunities.
For more information:
- call your local Training Services NSW regional office on 13 28 11
- visit vocational education and training.
COVID-19 education and training
COVID-19 infection control training
The Department of Health has a free 30-minute online training module available to health care workers – including doctors, nurses, care workers, allied health professionals, reception staff, cleaning staff and others – in all settings, such as hospitals, primary care, disability care, aged care, pharmacies, dental practices and more.
The training covers the fundamentals of infection protection and control for COVID-19.
Register for the training with the Department of Health.
Last updated: 24 November 2022