Free and subsidised TAFE NSW courses and programs
Financial support for Australian apprentices
Training Services NSW can help business owners after a natural disaster to:
- gain new skills or upskill to create new income streams
- access partial funding for qualifications for displaced workers
- assist displaced workers and other community members to retrain for new job opportunities.
For more information:
- call your local Training Services NSW Regional Office on 13 28 11
- visit vocational education and training.
My Future Workforce Northern Rivers
Find local workers with the skills and experience you need on the My Future Workforce Northern Rivers employment platform.