Financial support for Australian apprentices
If your apprentices need to replace tools lost during floods and storms, or if they need help with everyday costs while completing their apprenticeship, they may be eligible for an interest-free government trade support loan. They can receive up to $21,779 over the life of an apprenticeship.
Training Services NSW can help business owners after a natural disaster to:
- gain new skills or upskill to create new income streams
- access partial funding for qualifications for displaced workers
- assist displaced workers and other community members to retrain for new job opportunities.
For more information:
- call your local Training Services NSW Regional Office on 13 28 11
- visit vocational education and training.
My Future Workforce Northern Rivers
Find local workers with the skills and experience you need on the My Future Workforce Northern Rivers employment platform.