- Postal address:
Locked Bag 5000
Parramatta NSW 2124
- TTY Phone:
- 133 677
About the service
Department of Communities and Justice - Housing (DCJ Housing) provides a range of housing solutions for both the private rental market and Public Housing, Community Housing and Aboriginal Housing.
DCJ Housing works with service agency partners and individuals, to provide a range of housing solutions to meet the needs of today’s community. To find out more about DCJ Housing visit the website.
Access housing information by registering with the MyHousing mobile app on your iPhone.
MyHousing mobile app
The MyHousing mobile app, from the Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ), helps you access your housing information using a smartphone. The app lets you:
- check account balances and transactions such as rent, water and a Rentstart Bond Loan
- make payments to accounts
- update contact details, including emergency contacts
- view approved application details
- request maintenance repairs
- access support services and more.
For information on how to get started, visit the DCJ website.
DCJ Housing offices are generally open from 9am to 5pm.