Up to 2 additional contacts can be added to your Transport for NSW E-Toll Account when you open the account online.
To include additional contacts after you've opened your account you need to call 13 18 65 or visit a Service NSW Centre.
You must be the account holder.
What you need
- your account details
- the name and email address or contact number of the person you want to add.
Note: You must have permission to provide someone else's personal details.
How to add
You can add the contacts when you open your E-Toll Account online.
To include additional contacts after you've opened your account, call 13 18 65 or visit a service centre with your supporting documents.
- To make sure you have everything you need to complete this transaction, visit the E-Toll website.
- Additional contacts can perform most functions on your account including changing payment details and customer details.
- Additional contacts cannot:
- change the account name
- close the account
- authorise an additional contact.