If you're a licensed gaming machine dealer, seller, or testing facility, and you're proposing a change in the directors or shareholders of your company or any holding company, you'll need to apply for approval from Liquor & Gaming NSW.
If your company is a gaming machine dealer, seller, or testing facility, and you're wanting to:
- change directors or shareholders of the company, or
- change directors or shareholders of a holding company, or ultimate holding company.
What you need
- details of the:
- incoming and outgoing directors
- incoming and outgoing shareholders, both individuals and corporations
- directors of any holding company/ultimate holding company that will hold shares in your licensed company.
- the PDF form – 'Application for approval to change directors or shareholders'
- a JP or legal practitioner to witness each page of the application form.
In addition, each incoming director or shareholder (individual) will need:
- a completed individual probity form – PDF
- a recent colour passport size photo
- a photocopy of the item/s used to verify identity such as a driver licence or a passport
- a JP or legal practitioner to:
- witness the required affidavit
- verify your identity documents where required.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Print and complete the form, ensuring a JP or solicitor signs each page.
- Sign and have witnessed the authority for release.
- Gather each incoming director's and shareholder's completed individual probity forms, together with all the supporting documentation required of them.
- Lodge your application, marked 'confidential':
- in person – Market Product Approvals & Casino Operations, Liquor & Gaming NSW, Level 6, 323 Castlereagh Street, Haymarket NSW 2000, or
- by post – Market Product Approvals & Casino Operations, Liquor & Gaming NSW, GPO Box 7060, Sydney NSW 2001.
- An application is only required when there is a change in shareholders who own 5 per cent or more of pre-paid capital of the company holding the licence.
- All forms must be completed in English. Any supporting documentation not in English must have a certified English translation included with the application.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor & Gaming NSW.