The Driver Licence Check validation service helps companies determine that drivers of company vehicles meet the required licence requirements, and provides a general means to enhance good driving, road safety and identity security. The Driver Licence Check service covers licence and selective demerit point validation. If you're acting for an organisation that would like to apply for the Driver Licence Check service, you can do this online.
What you'll need
- your organisations details, and
- your contact and employment details.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Complete the online form with your personal and organisation details.
- Submit the completed form for processing.
Things to keep in mind...
- each user must apply to Roads and Maritime Services for approval to use the Driver Licence Check service
- Roads and Maritime will contact you directly to give you information and a Standard Agreement about using the service
- the Standard Agreement must be signed by a senior member of your organisation before being returned to Roads and Maritime, and
- the Standard Agreement requires each user to give a significant undertaking about permitted use, record-keeping, administration, auditing and privacy conditions.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime