Due to technical issues with the E-Toll platform, you may experience delays with the transaction and response times. The E-Toll team is working to resolve the issue and apologise for any inconvenience.

Text size


If you're a concession card holder, you may be eligible for certain concessions on a new or existing E-Toll Account:

  • receive a quarterly account statement by post, free-of-charge
  • reduced registration and monthly account fees on an E-Toll Tagless Account
  • exemption from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour Tunnel tolls (TPIs and drivers of modified vehicles with hand controls only).

You need to apply in person at a Service NSW Centre.


Holders of:

  • Centrelink pensioner concession card (PCC) or confirmation of concession card entitlement form (showing a NSW address), or
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs DVA Gold Card endorsed with:
    • Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI)
    • Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA), or
    • War Widow/er. 

Note: DVA Card holders that do not have TPI or EDA or War Widow/er embossing will need a DVA letter or statement/determination that states you:

  • receive a disability pension of 70 percent or higher
  • receive an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or
  • have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 at 50 or more impairment points.

What you need

  • proof of identity
  • your eligible concession card
  • a copy of your registration papers showing the '87 condition' recorded against your vehicle (if you drive a modified vehicle with hand controls)
  • your account number (if you already have an E-Toll Account), or
  • the E-Toll application form

How to apply

  1. Check the eligibility requirements. 
  2. Download and complete the E-Toll application form (if applicable).
  3. Gather your supporting documents and and visit a service centre to lodge your application.

More information

From February 2022, Easy Toll accounts were transferred to an E-Toll Tag account. For more information, visit the E-Toll website.