If you're a concession card holder, you may be eligible for certain concessions on a new or existing E-Toll account or Easy Toll account, such as:
- receiving a quarterly account statement by post, free-of-charge
- reduced registration and monthly account fees on an Easy Toll account
- exemption from paying an E-Toll tag deposit fee (TPIs and drivers of modified vehicles with hand controls only), or
- exemption from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour Tunnel tolls (TPIs and drivers of modified vehicles with hand controls only).
You'll need to apply for a concession in person at a service centre.
- Centrelink pensioner concession card (PCC) or confirmation of concession card entitlement form (showing a NSW address), or
- Department of Veterans' Affairs DVA Gold Card endorsed with:
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI)
- Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA), or
- War Widow/er.
Note: DVA Card holders that do not have TPI or EDA or War Widow/er embossing will need a DVA letter or statement/determination that states you:
- receive a disability pension of 70 percent or higher
- receive an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or
- have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 at 50 or more impairment points.
What you need
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Download and complete E-Toll application form – PDF (if applicable).
- Note down your account number if you already have an E-Toll or Easy Toll account, gather your concession card and registration papers (if applicable), and visit a service centre to lodge your application.