If you’ve moved your business or home office to a new location, you can redirect your mail from your old address to your new one.
You’ll need to apply in person at a Post Office.
You must be:
- at least 18 years old
- an authorised person (such as a managing partner, company secretary, trustee or office holder) or a person acting as an agent.
What you need
How to apply
- Select ‘Download PDF form’.
- Complete the ‘Application to redirect mail form – PDF’.
- Make sure you have all your supporting documentation.
- Visit a Post Office and submit your application with payment.
- Allow 3 full working days to process your application before your mail redirection can start.
- If you operate a home business, trust or Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) from home, you may be eligible for a reduced fee.
Last updated: 31 July 2020