If you want to operate a business or undertake a commercial activity on reserved land, you'll need approval from the NSW Department of Planning and Environment.

Examples of a business or commercial activity include:

  • operating accommodation facilities
  • operating a restaurant, kiosk or cafe
  • tour operations, or
  • filming and photography.

Current business opportunities are available on the NSW eTendering website.

To learn more about running a business on reserved land, visit the Department of Planning and Environment website.

Last updated: 1 February 2024