If you want to cancel your general boat driving licence, you can do this at a service centre, or post your request to the Service NSW Agency Business Centre.

What you need

  • your current general boat driving licence (if available)
  • a written request to cancel your licence
  • the PDF form – 'Request For Refund Form' (if applicable)
  • your proof of identity.

How to cancel

  1. Complete the Request for Refund (Maritime) – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or post it to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 23 May 2023