If you want to update your address, email address, phone number or title for your transport concession entitlement card, you can do this online.
What you'll need
- your name and date of birth
- the new contact details.
- job seekers and other approved Centrelink customers will need:
- their Centrelink Reference Number (CRN).
- tertiary students will need:
- the institution's name
- their student ID number.
- TAFE NSW tertiary students will need:
- their student learner number.
- apprentices/trainees will need:
- their TCID number (the numbers before the slash).
- asylum seekers will need:
- their concession ID number.
- ex-defence personnel with a disability will need:
- their DVA file number.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select the entitlement type.
- Enter the required ID number.
- Enter your name and date of birth.
- Select 'Find'.
- Complete the online form to update your details.