If you're a provisional licence holder and you have an exemption letter for passenger conditions, you must inform Transport for NSW within 14 days if your address changes. You can do this at a Service NSW Centre.

Note: If the change of address affects your current exemption reason or if your employment details have changed, you’ll need to surrender your exemption letter and submit a new application.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your current licence details
  • your updated address details
  • the PDF form – 'Application for Exemption – Peer Passenger, One Passenger or Prohibited Vehicle Condition' (if applicable)
  • your exemption letter (if applicable).

How to change

  1. Gather your documents.
  2. Visit a service centre to change your address. 
Last updated: 4 March 2024

Rate the information on the page